1. HIGH QUALITY: High Quality Conditioned Fish Delivered Alive at Competitive Prices.
2. FISH QUALITY: We will always strive to make sure that all our acclimatized fishes for export are fit, healthy, and maintain their colour in line with international standards.
Our FISH PRICES are forwarded to the importer within 24hours of request.
Prices are FoB quoted in United States Dollars and Cents.
PRICES on our FISH LIST are NOT FIXED, but subjected to changes due to ECONOMIC & MARKET VAGARIES. Prices will be updated as need arises, but we will accept the prices indicated in our list even if the actual prices have changed but not yet updated.
Quarantined fish delivery is assured within 7-14 working days upon mobilization payment (or whatever agreement we have with each customer). This is to ensure proper conditioning of fish for flight and preparation of necessary documents.
Delivery is subject to airlines approval of shipping space and CUSTOMER CONFIRMATION of shipment. (Please specify documents required at your country’s port of entry to avoid delay in shipment.
5. HEALTH CERTIFICATE:
Most shipments are accompanied with Health Certificates for Live Tropical Fishes from the Quarantine Department of the Federal Department of Fisheries for a small fee (or not at all) per shipment and/or (if you order Aquatic plants) Phytosanitary Certificates from The Department of Agriculture of the Federal Republic of Nigeria at no cost to the client.
6. PACKING DETAILS:
Packaging charge is $15-$20 per Box.
i. All fishes are packed in pressurised oxygenated double Polythene Bags. The bags are placed in RIGID Polystyrofoam boxes (L=62 x B=42 x H=36cm).
ii. The weight per box is between 16-20kg depending on the type of fish and packing density involved.
iii. You can order for one box that could contain up to 4 kinds of tropical fish.
iv. We will always forward the quantity of fish per bag with our stock or price list.
v. The Bags will be labelled with fish quantity confirmable with the invoice.
vi. The packing densities listed on the price list are only indications for fishes packed to endure flight duration (excluding unforeseen delays during transit).
We reserve the right to alter packing density according to the prevailing situation at time of packing so as to:
a. Minimise the possibility of Death-on-Arrival (DoA) while being conscious of the need to minimise freight cost.
b. Respect the biological needs of the fish being shipped.
c. Customer will be advised of the changes needed to be made to packing densities before orders are processed.
For every fish mortality report for arrivals and those that occur within 24hours after receiving them from the airport, we will replace them for FREE under the following conditions:
i. That you took immediate delivery of your order upon its arrival.
ii. You have Good Quality Water in your facility during delivery.
iii. You acclimated the new arrivals professionally. N.B:
• We will replace the dead fishes on your next order. Pictures of dead fishes should be sent to us within 24hours preferably after the arrival of the consignment.
• Do strive to forward QUALITY PICTURES or short video to reveal the situation in detail.
Our guarantee excludes the Cost of Shipping & Packing charges (excluding exceptional arrangement with the customer based on the circumstances).
8. HOW TO ORDER Step 1: Customer “Send Inquiry” to our company by email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or via Whatsapp +2348096680061 to order size and quantity Step 2: We check fish availability and send “Proforma Invoice” for approve to customer that will show all details of cost of shipment, freight cost, packing and shipping cost, we will send to customer as soon as possible after we receive inquiry details. Step 3: Customer “confirm order” and prepay for freight. Step 4: We start preparing document for shipment, booking space with the Airline and quarantine the fishes. Step 5: Packing and transport of fish to the Airline on Flight schedule. Step 6: Send a copy of all document of shipment to customer by Email and Whatsapp and we will send conclusion invoice to show actual cost for shipment. Step 7: Customer send report of shipment.
Fishes are quarantined and delivered within 7-14 working days after order is received. This is to allow time for conditioning the fish for export and preparation of necessary documents. Delivery is subject to Airline’s approval of shipping space and customer confirmation of shipment.
We will appreciate that you specify the Documents required at your port of entry to avoid delay in shipment.
Our Quarantine Facility
Mr Fish started its Export/Import operations in 2017 after 30 years of success in domestic trading in Natural System Aquarium, Water Gardening and Edible Fish Breeding.